I think this has been reported in the past that occasionally the api returns a mostly empty json file or is missing part of the requests (eg if you ask for forecasts and observations at the same time, it might just return observations). I have built in to my code error checking to see if the results are incomplete and if so ask again in a little while. More often than not, good results come back after a couple of tries.... I'm just writing because it seems the number of failed requests has gone up quite a bit in the last two weeks or so. I noticed it because failed requests still count against my daily quota and I'm blowing my quota several times a week now because of all the failed requests.
Be the first to post a reply!