I am looking to incorporate wuderground precip and temp forecast data into my app. However, I am hoping to get some information in the on the technology use to produce the hourly forcast:
- Is the forecast data driven through an analysis of nearby observed data with a machine learning tool such as a neural net?
- It is produced with a climate model? If so, what model?
- If is derived from other forecast info/tools distributed by NOAA? If so, which info/tools?
- How is probability assigned to precip forecast data?
- Are there any papers published that document the tools and tech used in wunderground forecasting.
Be the first to post a reply!