Remember the days Wundermap just worked as expected :) Do we have any plans to bring back the storm track feature? This was the best way to see predicted direction and size of storms as well the hail size and percentage. Please bring this back!
Just a comment.
If any of you are not familiar with ZoomRadar.
You should take a look. Good stuff. Great radar and many features for us who like weather.
Spread the word on different channels here if you like it.
There's actually a storm chaser right not posting live video from his auto.
https://inro.in/hola-vpn/ , https://inro.in/private-internet-access/ , https://inro.in/tunnelbear/
@ivo said:Please provide some feedback over on their forum using the above link.
Would you like to report your weather station data to Windy?
Are you owner of personal weather station? Are you maintainer of network of weather stations?
We plan to create API endpoints so you could send your weather station data to us. Please help us to do this project by answering following questions:
1) What type of weather station you have
2) Do you report your data to some other Internet website?
3) How technically do you send your reports to this other website. Which software or protocol do you use.
4) Do you have any tips and ideas, how should our reporting API look like?
5) Would you be willing to offer your station data to anyone else (not only windy.com) as open data?